Penny's Passion: Thinking Out Loud Thursday - August 23, 2018

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Thinking Out Loud Thursday - August 23, 2018

Hello friends!  Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday!  So glad you popped in.

I'm helping at a work conference all week.  As much as I hate being away from home for five days, I love spending time with people who motivate and inspire me.  We all need a little motivation every now and then.  Today I'm sharing with you some quotes that hopefully will add a little inspiration to your day ~


afa53acf969364538812bcc010bbdaef.jpg 500×748 pixels

Your actions are so much more than just little things. There is NOTHING more important than how we treat each other. That is what people remember. How do you want to be remembered?

Go out there and make somebody feel good today!  In turn, you'll probably feel pretty darn good yourself.

What are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!  I'd love to hear from you.


Enjoy more Thoughts for Thursday at:

8 comments:

  1. Love these quotes. Thanks for sharing them and I hope that you have a wonderful Thursday,

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one is SO spot on. It's absolutely true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second quote!! I am currently ministering to a friend with mental illness and this is spot on!! I am your newest follower and I would love a follow back!
    https://www.instagram.com/wonderfully_messy_mom/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome quotes. I love the last one especially! I need to print it out and hang it on our wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great quotes. I don't think I have ever heard the first 2 quotes before.

    Stefani | Dreams of Nyssa

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great quotes! And it did inspire me to do something I'd thank myself for later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the third one! I always want people to walk away from me at work with a smile.

    ReplyDelete