Penny's Passion: Weekending - December 27, 2019

Monday, December 30, 2019

Weekending - December 27, 2019

Did you realize we just had a weekend?  I've been taking a little break since Christmas and honestly, my days are starting to run together!  I'm off this week too so I'll be totally lost on what day it is!

This past weekend I had the opportunity to coordinate my final wedding of the year.  And, if I must say so myself, it was beautiful!  Helping a couple pull off their wedding dreams is something that truly fills my cup.  It's a lot of work, but the rewards are so worth it!  I have one slot left next year, so if you know anyone who is looking for an extremely reasonably priced wedding coordinator, please pass my name on to them.


I'll be doing a complete post on their wedding as soon as I gather some pictures, but I just have to show you the gorgeous venue.  The ceremony was held in the garden setting of  the Conservatory in St. Charles, Missouri.


I had the chance to work with my favorites vendors:  Carol Gentemann Floral Designs, Turner Creative Photography, and Night Magic Entertainment.  Choosing vendors is so important.  They can make or break your important day and I was so excited to know this couple chose vendors I could trust to do great work.  


Carol Gentemann Floral Designs

I was also happy to welcome my niece, Kristian, to my wedding team.  She had helped me once before and I knew she would be a great asset!


Seeing the smiles on the newlyweds' faces and watching their guests have fun was a great way to cap off the weekend.  Congratulations Carolina and Sam!



Now it's time to get ready for the new year.  There's a buzz in my heart thinking about starting a new year.  A new decade!  I've been giving a lot of thought to the blog and where I want it to go in the coming years.  Watch for an upcoming post on that.  Until then, be safe and ring in the new year in style - whatever that "style" is for you!  I'll be in Kansas City celebrating with friends.  Unfortunately, Eric will be staying at home because of his work schedule.  But we'll find a time to welcome 2020 when I return!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That venue is amazing! I've often thought it would be great fun (and probably almost equally stressful) to work in the wedding industry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have helped plan a few weddings in my own time and your looks like it worked out well. Making memories is the best part of the process. Thanks so much for sharing come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful venue and gorgeous flowers too. I'm looking forward to seeing what direction your blog will take in the new DECADE!

    ReplyDelete