Penny's Passion: Valentine's Home Tour 2020

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Valentine's Home Tour 2020

We are just days away from Valentine's Day 2020 and I'm here to share a home tour of what we have going on at our house.  I've already revealed the mantel (HERE) ~


Now let's peek at a couple other places I love to have decorated.  Our kitchen is home to the three-tier stand that sits in our window.  Ever since our daughter-in-law gave us the stand, I've so enjoyed having it decked out in different themes.  Here's Valentine's 2020 look ~



Back in the family room, our coffee table has a tray sitting on it that gets changed with each season.  You may notice the vintage Valentine's cards.  They come from a box of cards I picked up at Barnes & Noble years ago.  I didn't get any in the mail, but I've sure used them to decorate!


To finish off the family room, some of the family pictures got hearted ~ 



Our entryway table has a little love ~


The guest bathroom has just a touch of the holiday too ~


 Happy Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love hanging the signs on the photos ...I will be trying that tonight at my house! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You decorated your house so nice for Valentine's Day. Enjoy the week and have a happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, it just takes a little bit---I've skipped it entirely to do some major excavating in the basement! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tiered tray and really love that window you have to decorate in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look. Very pretty and well put-together.

    ReplyDelete