Penny's Passion: Book Lover Gift Ideas

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Book Lover Gift Ideas

Happy Thursday!  Glad you popped in for Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I share something I'm thinking about and you can link up and share what's on your mind.

We are back from our little getaway and I've got Christmas gift-giving on my mind.  One of my favorite things to give family and friends is books.  Sometimes it's fun to add something to your book selection or put an entire basket together with fun book-related items.  Here are a few of my favorites ~



The Jane Austin fans in your life will love these coasters.  The set of 6 has a permanent matte finish and can be spot cleaned with mild detergent.



You know that special blend of teak-wood, cedar, and sandalwood that makes you think you're standing in the middle of a library?  Get it with this candle!  The burn time is approximately 45 hours, is hand-poured in the USA, and is made with natural American soy wax.



Remember last winter when puzzles were the thing?  Well, winter is returning and the book lover in your life might love this bookshelf puzzle.  The 1000 pieces will keep both adults and kids entertained for hours.



4.  T-shirt
Nothing screams book lover than having it on a t-shirt.  This one is adorable!

Magnetic bookmarks are my favorite!  I have several sets and always find ways to use them.  Fun to give as a set or break up for many smaller gifts.  



You'll always know which book is yours when you use this embosser to label your books.  I've gifted this personalized embosser to several people and it's always a big hit!



Keep track of all the books you read in this handy journal.  The notebook is complete with prompted pages that will guide you to capture the things that really matter.  

This sleep-friendly light to perfect for using before bedtime by encouraging the production of melatonin and reducing eye strain.  It's also lightweight, portable, and travel friendly.  



Hope these help with your gift-giving to the book lovers in your life.  I know I would love any one of these things!

Now it's your turn.  What are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! I’m linking up with a poll for WHAT’S ON YOUR THANKSGIVING MENU? Let’s see what dishes everyone serves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic ideas! We want to start our online shopping this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cool. I actually have someone in mind for the coasters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a very similar post I'm in the middle of putting together. My boys and I just went to Barnes and Noble and I was inspired by so many things I saw there that I wanted for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love that bookshelf puzzle and the "Books I've Read" journal. We have a lot of readers in our home. I love the idea of helping them track their books. I think everyone might be surprise at just how much reading they do.

    Thanks for hosting a great link-up too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need one of those lights, for when I wake up and can't get back to sleep! Thank you for hosting and I hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to have a similar reading light. Need a new one. Have been reading REAL print books and the overhead light is so unconducive for getting your body and mind ready to sleep. Love those coasters!!

    ReplyDelete