Penny's Passion: Hippity Hoppity…Easter's On Its Way!

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hippity Hoppity…Easter's On Its Way!

Did Easter sneak up on anyone else this year?  I barely got my decorations out in time to share before the holiday!  Today for Thinking Out Loud Thursday I'm sharing a tour around the house of our Easter decor.  Let's start in the family room ~

The mantle is something I love to decorate with different themes.  For Easter this year, I pulled out some spring flowers and added a bunny.



If you look close, you'll see the apothecary jar is filled with Easter eggs.


The flowers just scream spring!  After Easter, I might lose the bunny and eggs and leave everything else out for a while.




There's a bunny resting in the tray on our coffee table ~



In our guest bathroom, we have a frame on the sink.  I always try to make sure the picture inside reflects the theme of the season.


Our three-tier stand sits in the kitchen window and is a wonderful focal point for the room.  I've had so much fun decorating this area!  Here's what it looks like right now ~







What are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share.  I'd love to hear from you!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. I'm decorating tomorrow! Cute as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the tiered tray and the frame in the bathroom. Thanks so much for hosting! I’m linking up with my SPRING BLESSINGS PRINTABLE. I’d like to invite you to drop by and linkup at some of my parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a houseful coming for Easter dinner, so gotta get a move on with decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, thank you for hosting. I love all of your Easter decor. Hope you have a happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You decorated your house with such pretty spring and Easter decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want you to know that the time you spend hosting this lovely party is greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much!! Happy Easter to you and your family!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always love to see your tiered tray decorations. I think I need to add some greenery to mine. Yours is just adorable. Barely got my decorations out in time, too. But I will leave them up through the rest of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting this lovely party! Wishing you a very happy Easter!

    Hugs,

    Tee @ Teediddlydee

    ReplyDelete