Penny's Passion: July 2021 Amazon Purchases

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

July 2021 Amazon Purchases

Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I share something on my mind and invite you to link up and do the same.  Today I'm thinking about the great Amazon purchases I made in July and I'm here to share a few of my favorites with you ~

As you probably saw on the blog, our 5-year-old niece was in a princess contest on Saturday.  She's the first girl in our family since me (and that's been a long time ago!).  It brings me so much joy buying her clothes so I asked if I could get her pageant dress.  Believe it or not, the one we decided on was from Amazon!  Warning:  it did take a week to be delivered, not the typical two with Prime.


We did also buy a hoop skirt to go under the dress so we would have added fluff.  Spring for the slip.  It really adds to the dress!


Our daughter-in-law celebrated her thirtieth birthday and we pulled together thirty gifts we thought she would like.  We had done the same thing for our son when he turned thirty earlier this year and it was so fun.  She's a huge Harry Potter fan, so that made choosing some of the gifts quite easy.  


   |      |   

She is also a quilter.  I don't know a lot about that hobby, but after some research, I found these heat-erase pens.  You can write on the fabric, then the mark is erased when you run an iron over it.  Ingenious!


Our 5-year-old niece and nephew visited us for a few days in July.  We added a few things to our "kids' basket" for their entertainment.  We played cards games whenever there was a lull in the action.  Go Fish quickly became a favorite!


I chose a couple new books to read to the kids and planned a craft activity to go with them.  Who knew hedgehogs could be so cool!



Now it's your turn.  What are you thinking out loud about today?  I'd love to hear from you!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting week after week! I hope you enjoy the new round of recipes from Homemade on a Weeknight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece looks adorable in that dress, I bet you were bursting with pride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a fun filled and full month with family. The dress is precious! Thanks for stopping by and sharing with us this week. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete