Penny's Passion: Now Hear This!

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Now Hear This!

Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I share something I'm thinking about and invite you to link up and do the same.  Today I'm sharing a few of the podcasts on my listen list.

Every morning I love catching a quick recap of the news.  Newsworthy is my daily listen while I'm fixing my hair and putting on makeup.  It's fast, fair, and fun!  All the day's news in less than 10 minutes.  


My second podcast playing while I get ready for work is Laura Vanderkam's Before Breakfast.  Each day she starts my morning with a productivity tip.  The whole message is neatly wrapped in less than 10 minutes.  Her mission is to give listeners practical tools to feel less busy and get more done.

Once I week, Emily P Freeman graces us with her thoughts and I look forward to it.  I love her tag statement ~ 
You make thousands of decisions everyday. Many of them are second nature. I’m here for the ones that aren’t.

If you’ve ever made a pro/con list in the middle of the night, you already know that unmade decisions have power.

If you’ve ever experienced chronic hesitation because you’re afraid of making the wrong choice, you already know the dread of anticipated regret.

If you’ve ever experienced decision fatigue, you already know the low grade anxiety that hangs out just beneath the surface.


Every few days Laura Tremaine shares her thoughts on 10 Things to Tell You.  She covers all sorts of topics and makes it so fun to listen to.  I walk away from every episode with things to think about, a new book I want to read, or a product I want to try.  


What are your favorite podcasts?  I'd love to add a few more to my library.  

Now it's your turn.  What are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments: