Penny's Passion: October 2021 Amazon Purchases

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

October 2021 Amazon Purchases

Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday!  I'm going to share something I'm thinking about and invite you to link up and do the same.  Today I'm thinking about all the Amazon purchases I made in October and want to share a few of the best ones with you.



Looking back, I made some really random impulse purchases.  Luckily for me, they all turned out great. The rain shoes and gloves were purchases I made while I was in Austin for work and was flying directly from there to Cleveland.  They had added rain and cooler temps in the forecast for Cleveland after I had already left home and was in Austin, so I decided to purchase the rain shoes and gloves.  I had them shipped straight to my hotel in Cleveland and they were waiting for me when I arrived.  

      

October was full of travel for me, so I knew I'd be wearing masks a lot.  This pack of three solids was a great addition to my already too large collection of masks.  At the beginning of the pandemic, I was determined to not try to match my masks with my outfits.  That went out the window at about month two!  These are a good price and they are very comfortable.  


The other fashion finds were winners, especially for the price!  I'm loving the shoes.  The top comes in 25 different colors.  It's been the perfect blouse to wear under sweaters!  The belts are great too.


With all the threats of shortages for Christmas, I made a couple gift purchases.  Two of my nephews are getting these ~


We also stocked up on Bonine, our motion sickness medicine of choice.  I always take it when I'm flying or having to ride in a car for a long period of time.  Eric went on a cruise with our son for a few days, so I sent a pack with him.  I love that it doesn't make me sleepy when I take it and I can travel worry free of getting sick from the motion.


Now it's your turn - what are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. You were busy! I am thinking about getting my sense of taste and smell back after a bout with COVID. Cooking (an blogging) was interesting without out those two senses! Thanks for hosting, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice purchases there. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete