Penny's Passion: Thinking Out Loud Thursday - June 9, 2022

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Thinking Out Loud Thursday - June 9, 2022

Hello friends!  Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I talk about something on my mind and invite you to link up and do the same.

It's been a minute since I wrote anything for the blog.  The last couple of weeks have been a blur and it feels good to sit down to reflect on what's been going on around here.  I'm so grateful to have Eric by my side because he has a knack for keeping me at least half sane in times when my world gets a little stressful.  That's what I'm thinking out loud about today!


We did our annual trek to Kansas City over Memorial Day to participate in our friend's washer tournament.  Eric and I are blessed to have these friends in our lives and it was fun gathering with them for a weekend full of action!  Eric actually threw his way to become this year's champion!


My parents' house is on the way home from Kansas City, so we were able to stop in and see them on our way home.  


Last weekend was one of the two weddings I'm coordinating this year.    Every time I do an outdoor wedding, I'm obsessed with the weather forecast starting as soon as the date comes into view.  Thank heavens, the weather was absolutely perfect!  

Photo Credit ~ Jennifer Klink Photography

We worked with a couple new vendors and everything turned out lovely.  I'll be doing a more in-depth post as soon as some of the pictures come back from the photographer.  Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Paschal!



Eric and I snuck out Tuesday night to see the new Top Gun movie.  Both of us loved it!  I laughed, I cried, and I hid my face under my blanket.  Add them all up and it makes for a great movie in my opinion.  


Now I'm looking out over a mound of laundry and thinking how you could write your name in the dust that's accumulated on my dresser.  (Care to guess what I'll be doing this weekend?)  But I wouldn't have traded the fun from the last couple of weeks for anything!

Now it's your turn - what are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Penny,
    I love catching up with you on Thursdays :)
    Thank you for hosting.
    xo Lisa S

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thought Top Gun 2 was sensational, too. I had all your same reactions. We saw it a day or two after the shooting in Uvalde, Texas and I was a mess. Cried and cried.

    You outdid yourself on this wedding. Cannot wait to see more pictures. Just beautiful, Penny.

    What little cuties you shared a picture of!! Niece? Nephew? So cute!! Your Eric keeps you balanced and sane like my PC. I can be all over the map but PC is even keeled most every day and brings me back down to earth.

    ReplyDelete