Penny's Passion: Thinking Out Loud Thursday - October 20, 2022

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Thinking Out Loud Thursday - October 20, 2022

Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I share something I'm thinking about and invite you to link up and do the same.

I've been chasing my tail the last few weeks, so I'm giving myself a little grace today and won't be sharing a written blog post.  What I am going to do is drop a couple of the quotes that have been inspiring me lately and leave the opportunity for you to link up your latest posts.  




Have a great Thursday friends!  Link up and share what's on your mind today ~


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Hi Penny. I like the quotes. Thanks so much for hosting. I linked up with #1 COLORING IS SO RELAXING and #2 PRINTABLE WALL ART GIVEAWAY. We have some link parties going on too, won’t you join us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Penny. Sometimes we just have to catch our breath, loved the quotes, and THANKS for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these positive quotes! Thanks for hosting the link-up.
    Carol
    www.scribblingboomer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are able to relax some this weekend, sweet friend. I have allowed myself some grace this week and it has been glorious. Love the Maya Angelou quote. That is one I stand by. I hope to make people feel better having met or visited with me.

    ReplyDelete