Penny's Passion: Harvest Haven: Scarecrow Window Delight

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Harvest Haven: Scarecrow Window Delight

Thanks for stopping by Thinking Out Loud Thursday, where I share something I’m thinking about and invite you to link up and do the same.

 

Today I’m sharing our newest tiered tray design.  This past weekend I finally took the time to drag out our tubs of pumpkins and fall decorations.  We decided a trip to Hobby Lobby was in order to see if a new theme popped out at us.  It did!  Scarecrows caught our attention and we brought some home with us.


 
Scarecrows are designed to keep birds away from farmers' crops.  I’m not sure our scarecrows are scary enough to keep anything away, but they are adorable in our window!



I'm excited to have a new theme to work with.  We picked up several scarecrows, but I'll keep an eye out for them now and next year's window will have even more.






I have a feeling this window decor is going to stay until it's time to deck with space with Christmas decorations!  


Now it's your turn - what are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. You always have the cutest setup for your window displays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny, Thank you so much for hosting and may you have a blessed rest of the week.
    I linked up this week with = 26+27. Come and join us Mon - Saturday at SeniorSalonPitStop as well as #WordlessWednesday #Photography Wednesday - Saturday. You will find the info under BLOGGING

    ReplyDelete