Welcome to another edition of Thinking Out Loud Thursday! We are fresh off a wonderful vacation in Maine, where we enjoyed our fair share of delicious seafood! All those tasty meals reminded me of a fabulous clam chowder recipe I've shared in the past. It's simply too good to keep tucked away in the archives, so I thought today would be the perfect time to bring it back and share it with you again!
When the weather turns cold, I like to bring out the soup recipes. One of my favorites is this clam chowder. It's easy to put together and will make a crock pot full. The consistency is thick enough that it's perfect to serve in a bread bowl, which definitely makes it guest-worthy.
Here's What You Need
2 cans Cream of Potato Soup
2 cans of New England Clam Chowder
2 cans Cream of Celery Soup
1 can of clams - rinsed
1 pint Half & Half
1 cup of cooked diced potatoes (I use one drained can)
1 stick of melted butter
Here's What You Do
2 cans of New England Clam Chowder
2 cans Cream of Celery Soup
1 can of clams - rinsed
1 pint Half & Half
1 cup of cooked diced potatoes (I use one drained can)
1 stick of melted butter
Here's What You Do
This is pretty simple ~ you open all the cans. Melt the butter.
Mix all the ingredients together and put it in a crock pot.
Cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
That's it!
Mix all the ingredients together and put it in a crock pot.
Cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
That's it!
Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!





No comments:
Post a Comment