Penny's Passion: Five on Friday!

Friday, June 20, 2014

Five on Friday!

Five on Friday!
This is my first Five on Friday and I'm excited to share some of my favorite things.

1.  Cardinals Baseball
I bought my husband tickets to a Cardinals game for Father's Day in the new Ball Park Village area.  We both love the Cardinals and we were excited to check out the new seats that are located across the street from Busch Stadium. 
Ballpark Village

2.  Chip Clips
Being a little bit of a crafter, I love making these chip clips.  These little dandies are just clothes pins with some scrapbook paper modge podged on them.  So easy!!  We keep tons in our utensil drawer because you never can have too many -- right?!?  They also make cute little gifts to send to college students, people moving into a new home or friends about to take a road trip. 



3.  Orange Is The New Black
So excited Season 2 has arrived!!  I'm planning to do some serious TV time this weekend.


4.  My Bicycle - Chelsey
Yes, my bicycle has a name and it's Chelsey.  My very good friend Tracy gave her to me a couple years ago and I love toodling around the neighborhood.  I wanted a bike that had the old fashioned brakes (not hand brakes) and Tracy fixed me up.  There's something about the wind in your hair while riding a bike that can really make the stress of the day melt away.




5.  Birchbox
The same very good friend that gave me my bike also gave me a year's subscription to Birchbox for my birthday last year.  I can't even tell you how excited I get every month when it arrives.  I'm sure you'll be seeing more Birchbox posts in the future as I receive them in the mail.

This Month's Box
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. The hubby and I have been talking about it, and we seriously need to start watching OITNB. All of my friends have been telling me that it's the best show ever!

    I'm stopping by from Lauren's link up! I hope you have a great weekend! :)
    leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey -- you're my very first comment!! Thanks for stopping by! Over the next few months the blog will get "prettier" so please stop by again.

      Delete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! It's about time you started sharing your joy and creativity with the world! Let me know when you have watched the first three episodes of OITNB. I have several comments to make!

    ReplyDelete