There's only three ingredients involved:
2 cans of whole green beans
1 bottle of Italian dressing
Rope Provolone cheese
1. Open and drain your green beans.
2. Dump them into a bowl with a lid.
3. Pour the Italian dressing over the greens. Stir.
4. Seal the lid and put in the refrigerator for several hours to marinate. I usually make these the night before I want to use them.
5. Drain the beans. Put in a serving bowl. Spread the cheese around the edge of the bowl.
That's it. Could it get any easier?!? This is a great dish to take to bar-b-ques or potlucks because it doesn't have to be refrigerated or heated. When you get to your party, you can just plop it on the table and go have fun.
Sometimes, when I'm feeling very fancy, I also add in mushrooms and artichoke hearts to the green beans and marinate them all together. What I've found, though, is that at the end of the day the green beans go first and the mushrooms and artichoke hearts are left to feel lonely on the platter. So recently I've been making this dish with just the green beans. You can even skip the cheese if you want to. Enjoy!
Handmade Tuesday's with Kristen
Let's Be Friends Blog Hop with The Dwelling Tree