Penny's Passion: Thinking Out Loud Thursday - August 17, 2017

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Thinking Out Loud Thursday - August 17, 2017

Hello from Paris! Thanks for popping in to Thinking Out Loud Thursday. Hope you link up and share what's on your mind today.

Eric and I flew to Paris on Saturday and have been going nonstop since the wheels of the plane hit the ground. Today I'm thinking out loud about a few things we did before our trip to make our travels a bit easier!

The first big win was having Rick Steves Best of France book. Ian and Kayla give me our version for Mother's Day and we have worn it out. It's full of post it flags and bent pages. We have carried it with us everyday while here and would be lost without it. If you're traveling to France, I would highly recommend picking up this book. If you're traveling anywhere, I would suggest looking for a book by Rick. He really knows his stuff when it comes to traveling!


Another thing we had for this trip that we did not have for others is a travel roll . For the seven hour flight over to France, it was nice to have some added support. I used mine on my lap to help hold up my book, on my side to get a bit more comfortable when taking a nap and under my bottom for a cushy seat. Well worth the money I spent on them!

                                       


We added a couple of new luggage pieces to our collection before this trip too. Last September when my friend, Debbie, and I traveled to Hong Kong, I was so envious of her spinner carry on bag! She would breeze up and down the airplane row while I was bumping along, saying sorry to everyone. This trip Eric and I added the American Tourist 21" Spinner.  Not only were these babies amazing on the airplane, they were great to maneuver around the airport.
Click HERE to purchase
One last thing to mention, I blogged about the luggage bungee  a couple weeks ago. Well, I'm here now to say that we have actually used our luggage bungee and it worked fabulously! We will not leave home without it! Need one? Click HERE .

YISAMA Travel Accessories Add to Bag Bungee Elastic to Hold Laptop Suitcase or Coat Black
So that's a few things on my mind today. We are off to the Moulin Rouge tonight! Can not wait to start sharing my Paris stories with you.  

What's on your mind today! Have you ever been to a hotel? Link up below and let us know what you're thinking about loud about today.


2 comments:

  1. ENJOY Paris (one of my favorite cities). I hope you enjoy every moment....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fantastic trip! And love the tips you share. :) Enjoy it and safe travels!

    www.theluckylifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete