Penny's Passion: Let the Christmas Season Begin!

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Let the Christmas Season Begin!

As November winds down, I'm turning my attention to December.  This year I'm taking part in two fun holiday events that will add to the merriment of the season and I thought you might be interested in taking part in them too!

The first is this year's Christmas Moments Photo Challenge.  Stephanie over at Wife Mommy Me put together this fun challenge for the fifth year and invited a few friends to join her in the hosting duties.  Join StephanieCrystalKeriLeslieShellyWhitney and me as we post a photo to Instagram each day using the prompts below as a guide and adding the hashtag #2018ChristmasMoments.  We can't wait to see all the photos!  Hope you join in on the fun by snapping your pic, sharing on Instagram and adding the hashtag.



Next is the Holiday Home Tour.  I love having our home decorated for Christmas and I also love taking a peek into the homes of others to see how they embellish their abodes.  The Holiday Home Tour is an opportunity to see how others deck their halls and share your decorations too.  Maybe this little Holiday Home Tour will be just what you need to get motivated to go all out with your decorations this year!  But however you decorate, we would love for you to share by linking up with us on December 12th.  Can't wait to see everyone's homes all decorated for the holidays!

Okay - I have to get busy.  I don't have a single ornament hung and I need to think about all the photos I'll be snapping for the photo challenge.  Let the fun of the holiday season begin!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this photo challenge sounds so good! I have to join in! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A holiday home tour sounds amazing!! I really like seeing how people decorate their homes. I really wish I were more decked out but I just don't have the money to buy cute things. I do have a big tree with fun ornaments and we have things around the house, but SOMEDAY I'll go viral for a super awesomely decorated home. :)

    ReplyDelete