Penny's Passion: St. Patrick's Decoration Tour

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

St. Patrick's Decoration Tour

St. Paddy's Day is right around the corner and at our house we are decked out and ready!  Let's take a look ~


We love to greet our guests with a little holiday spirit from the minute they pull into the driveway.  Our St. Patrick's Day mailbox cover has been going strong for several years.  Love those magnetic wraps!


The front porch is compliments of my friend Carol.  She made the wreath on the front door and the arrangements in our planters.




The mantel is the focus of the family room.  I made the fabric garland years ago and it's still as good as new.  The blocks are also made by yours truly.





One of my favorite place to put a holiday enhancement is the guest bath sink.  I found this subway art on Pinterest, printed it out and put it in a frame.  Easy peasy!


My daughter-in-law and son gifted me a three-tier tray for my birthday and I've had the most fun decorating it for all the holidays.  I'm having a ball finding the new items to doll it up.





Hope you have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! 

3 comments:

  1. WOW! That all looks great!!! I have nothing at my house for St. Patty's Day. I better step up my holiday game! Thank goodness I will be in Florida with family - we will definitely celebrate there! I love the mailbox cover!Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
  2. You win the decorating awards. Seriously oh so fun!

    ReplyDelete