Penny's Passion: Thinking Out Loud Thursday - November 14, 2019

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thinking Out Loud Thursday - November 14, 2019

Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday.  This is a space for you to link up below and share what's on your mind today.

Today I'm thinking about the great time I had at hosting our supper club gathering.  As I type this, it's late on Wednesday evening and my guests just left.  I still have a bit of cleaning up to do so this post is going to be short and sweet.

Sitting around the table and chatting with friends is one of my favorite things to do.  There's something about gather around the table that just warms my heart.



In preparing for the evening, out came the silver, pumpkin dishes and the fall centerpiece.  It would be so easy to not use the good stuff, but why keep it put away?  With the holidays right around the corner, are there special family heirlooms you would like to share with your guests?  Now's the time to get them out and let everyone enjoy them!



Now it's time for me to finishing cleaning up and get to bed.  And it's time for you to share what you're thinking out loud about today.  Link up and tell us what's on your mind.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Good morning, Penny! Thanks for hosting this party. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute setup. You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful table! I bet your friends had a wonderful time too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just precious!! I thought my daughter was hosting Thanksgiving for the first time but seems it is back on for our house. Hope I can still find some inexpensive pieces to dress up my table. Yours is so festive and inviting.

    ReplyDelete