Penny's Passion: St. Patrick's Three-Tier Stand

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

St. Patrick's Three-Tier Stand

This past weekend we flipped from red and pink Valentine's decorations straight into all green for St. Patrick's Day.  The three-tier stand in my kitchen window is my favorite place to decorate these days.  Here's how it looks now ~  





I've started spreading out the decorations beyond the stand itself and love the whole thing!  Until the Easter decorations come out, this will be my view.





Stay tuned - I'll be sharing our mantel soon.  

4 comments:

  1. I love your St. Patrick's themed tray and the decorations are just so festive Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely spot to be creative! And the leprechauns are perfect! I have a similar window corner in my kitchen that I just might decorate, hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very shamrock-y and festive for St. Patrick's Day! :) Here via your party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a three-tiered tray to decorate for every holiday. I think it would be such fun. I really like your clover topiary, it is fabulous and with all that green. Thanks for sharing this week with us at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete