Penny's Passion: Five on Friday - January 15, 2021

Friday, January 15, 2021

Five on Friday - January 15, 2021

How can we possibly be halfway through January already?  This month is moving right along!  We are bracing for our first snowfall so driving home from work could be fun today.  Before I head out to face the elements, here's my five for this week ~

1.  Ben & Jerry's Doggie Desserts
If you want to give your furry friends a treat, there's something new to keep your eye out for - Ben & Jerry's Doggie Desserts!  The line is debuting two flavors named after its employees' pets:  Pontch's Mix (peanut butter with a pretzel swirl) and Rosie's Batch (a mix of pumping and mini cookies).  The treats are made with ingredients that are easy on your pouch's belly.  If you don't see these in the stores, they are available through Ben & Jerry's website.  


2.  Netflix New Movies Every Week
You are missing going to the theaters to watch movies as much as we are?  Netflix is helping ease the pain by releasing a new movie every week in 2021 starting this week!  I'm just a tad bit too excited about this!  Movie nights are going to be happening at our house for sure.  For a complete list of the movies being released, click HERE.  Thanks Netflix!


I'm a pretty big stickler on cord management, so when I was gifted a set of these Cord Clips my heart did a happy dance!  They are so versatile too.  You can use these as bookmarks, snack bag clips, or to hold your keys on any magnetic area.  So many things!  I'm popping them in my work bag so they will always be handy when the need arises.  Get a set for you or to gift HERE.


I bought myself a little present this week - a new selfie stick!  Like half the world population, I used to have one years ago and honestly, I have no idea where that thing is.  I know when I got a new phone I wasn't comfortable with the way it attached.  This new one is perfect!  The bottom folds out into a tripod and it has a secure, snug fit for my phone.  It even has a remote so you can stand far away.  Need one?  Click HERE.



5.  Let's have fun!


Have a great weekend!  Hope to see you back here next week!

Linking up with:

3 comments:

  1. Those cord clips look super handy!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard about the movie releases! I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh do I wish that snowfall they told us was coming was more than it was!

    ReplyDelete