Penny's Passion: 2024 Easter Mantel and Tray

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

2024 Easter Mantel and Tray

Thanks for stopping by Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I talk about something I'm thinking about and invite you to link up and do the same.  Today I'm thinking about our Easter mantel and tray!

With Easter just a few days away, I thought I better share our mantel and tray.  We went super simple this year on the mantel.  Nothing on the mantel was new, but we had never used these things together before.  


The rabbits are nestled into the spring flowers embodying the spirit of Easter joy.  



A few years ago I found the wooden egg Easter banner and have used it someplace every year since.  This year it found its' way to the mantel.


The flocked rabbits were so popular this year and I couldn't resist getting a few.  They are sitting on the tray we sit on our coffee table.  






I'm hoping to find a few more flocked bunnies after Easter on massive sale.  I'd love to decorate the whole mantel with them next year!  Happy Easter everyone!

What are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! 🐣 Your mantel and tray decorations are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks lovely! Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely decorations! Glad I hopped over to your blog today. Easter. Hopped. Blog Hopped. Ha. Ha. My dad jokes are killing me here. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter Penny, should you celebrate and thanks for hosting.
    My links this week are 24+25. We will be so happy if you share your blog post links M-S with us at SSPS. Link under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete