Penny's Passion: Easter Tiered Tray - 2024

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Easter Tiered Tray - 2024

Thanks for stopping by Thinking Out Loud Thursday!  This is a time when I share something I'm thinking out loud about and invite you to link up and do the same.  Today I'm thinking about our Easter tiered tray!


St. Patrick's Day and Easter were so close together this year, I decided to pass right over getting out all the shamrocks and leprechauns and jump right into bunnies and eggs!  As a matter of fact, I didn't even take away all the items I had used for the Valentine's tiered tray.  When we were transitioning the window into an Easter theme, we were in a hurry which helped us make the decision to leave a few things like the candleholders and just work around them.  


Bunnies landed on every tier of the tray.  Each layer of the tray is adorned with some bunnies, eggs, and carrots.



In the center of our window, we placed our large Every Bunny Welcome and added a couple cute little bunnies in front of it.




The flowers tucked in are a wonderful reminder that Spring is here!  


Spring, like Easter, brings a sense of renewal, as nature awakens from its winter slumber.  The days are growing longer and warmer.  It's such a beautiful time of year, filled with the promise of new beginnings and growth.

Now it's your turn - what are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! It definitely reminds me of spring and puts a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete