Penny's Passion: Things I've Bought on Amazon Lately

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Things I've Bought on Amazon Lately

It has been a hot minute since I shared some of my Amazon purchases.  I thought it was time for an update ~



Where are my organizational fans out there?  This little label maker is the bomb!  It runs off of an app on your phone that provides over 600 templates.  There are also many fonts to choose from!  I've been labeling everything in my sight and love it!  It would be an awesome gift for that student in your life.


We needed a new rug for the front porch and this orange and white buffalo plaid was just what I was looking for for fall!  I'll share a picture of our front porch later.  If you're looking for an addition to your porch, this could be the rug for you.

Halloween tablescapes are so fun and these new placemats are going to fit in perfectly!  Again, I'll be sharing pictures of my table soon.  You'll notice these placemats adding cuteness.  


A few years ago I decided to change all my hangers to the same ones.  It turned out that was an awesome decision!  I needed to add more to my collection so I purchased a new pack of 50.  That should keep me in business for a while!


My T-shirts were in desperate need of organization. These storage boxes have been working great! I filled one with my short-sleeved T-shirts and one with long-sleeved T-shirts.  Then I decided to re-order so I'd have a place for my leggings and tights.   


Don't you just love a good Amazon purchase!  What are some items you've purchased from Amazon lately that you love?  

No comments:

Post a Comment