Penny's Passion: 2014 Scarf Swap

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

2014 Scarf Swap

One Saturday morning when I was blog hopping, I ran across Chelsea's The Perfect Catch blog.  She happen to be hosting a scarf swap and I thought it sounded so cool.  With my love for scarves AND my desire to make blog friends how could I go wrong!

Link Up


I was paired with Syvlia at Boo's Basket.  We emailed each other and quickly found out we had a love for sports in common.  She's a huge Texas Longhorn fan, so choosing a scarf for her was super easy!

Texas Longhorns Women's Infinity Scarf

She recognized right away my passion for the Cardinals and sent me this fabulous red plaid scarf.  I love it!!



I wore it this weekend (even though it was 80 degrees) to the Apple Butter Festival and I'm sure it will be worn a lot this fall/winter.


Thanks, Chelsea, for hosting this fun swap!  Sylvia -- you picked the perfect scarf for me and I've enjoyed getting to know you.  Thank you so much!!

See the other scarf swap postings here:  The Perfect Catch.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for participating Penny! I LOVE the scarf you received. It looks great on you and I can totally relate to wearing a scarf in 80 degree weather. I'm doing the same thing! Love the scarf you gave too...how perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty scarf you gave and received!!

    ReplyDelete