Penny's Passion: Sunflower Three-Tier Stand

Monday, September 2, 2019

Sunflower Three-Tier Stand

With summer coming to an end, I wanted to change the decorations on my three-tier stand, but wasn't quite ready to go all pumpkin and fall just yet.  Anyone else having a hard time of letting go of summer?  Sunflowers were the transition I was looking for!


Ever since I was gifted the three-tier stand, I've loved gathering treasures to decorate.  This time I kept it pretty simple - some sunflower blooms with a few spoons rests propped up on picture stands and it was done.  


This tray is the focal point behind my kitchen sink.  The sunlight streams in and adds a bit of happiness to the spot!



Do you have a decorate three-tier stand at your house?  What decorations are currently on yours?


3 comments:

  1. Turned out super cute! Mine is sad right now and I need to get some motivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a two tier amber colored one. It is good for serving small treats. I think yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love sunflowers - and they look so lovely in your display.

    ReplyDelete