Penny's Passion: Frightfully Delightful Mantel

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Frightfully Delightful Mantel

Halloween is creeping up on us!  Today for Thinking Out Loud Thursday I'm sharing our Halloween mantel.  This year we decided to go a little more spooky than we have in the past.  


At the base of the mantel, I used a lace scarf from Amazon.  This was the first year I used it with the garland I had made a few years ago.  


We pieced the decorations together out of our Halloween stash.  I didn't actually buy anything new for the mantel this year but gathered all our semi-spooky things to complete the look. 




I think we reached the perfect level of spooky!


Recently I've also been adding touches to each side of the fireplace.  



The overall look adds just the Halloween feel we were hopng for!  And we got it finished just in time.


Now it's your turn.  What are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Penny!!
    I LOVE that garland and and your mantel is spectacular!!
    I have some similar pieces!!! It looks great!! Thanks for sharing!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting a great party!! I shared some posts from both of my blogs. Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mantel is perfect for the holiday! And such fun. Thanks for linking up and sharing it this week. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete