Penny's Passion: Five on Friday - June 16, 2023

Friday, June 16, 2023

Five on Friday - June 16, 2023

 Happy Friday!  So glad you stopped by Five on Friday today.  Let's get right to it ~

1.  Father's Day 
Here's your friendly reminder that Sunday is Father's Day!  I'm blessed to have a wonderful father and we are excited to spend the day with him on Sunday.  The day is set aside to not only honor fathers, but father figures in our lives.  Hope you have a great time celebrating the father figures in your life.

Last weekend at girls' weekend, I had the opportunity to see firsthand how wonderful this red wine stain remover was!  We had a little incident with a bottle of red wine spraying across the room, covering two people's shirts, and getting all over the ceiling.  My friend, Sharyn, got the wine completely out of the shirts, and her husband, Eric, made the ceiling look a lot better.  I'm getting a bottle of this magic juice to have at my house just in case we have a red wine incident!


3.  Mexican Street Corn Cheetos
I have no idea how long Cheetos has been making their Mexican Street Corn flavor, but I do know we love it!  Eric brought home a bag this week for us to try and it was a hit!  It has the perfect combination of citrusy lime followed by a bit of heat.  I hope they stay on the shelves for a while!


4.  Outlander Season 7 
Hey, Outlander fans - are you excited about Season 7 starting today?  I keep hearing how wonderful this show is, but we haven't jumped on the bandwagon watching it just yet.  Maybe this will be my next binge-watching show.  Do you recommend it?


5.  Definitely me...


I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow!  Three evenings this week was Vacation Bible School at our church and I helped teach the first graders.  To be able to do that I had to get into work early so I could leave a little earlier than normal.  That meant I was up at 4:30 am.  Not tomorrow!  I'm going to sleep until I wake up with no alarm clock assistance.  We have some fun things planned for the weekend.  Stop in next week to see what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment