We whipped up a batch for the big game on Sunday and they were a hit! To make this recipe even better -- they are super simple to make.
Here's What You Need
Bag of Tater Tots
Cube of Cheddar Cheese
Here's What You Do
1. Let your tater tots thaw and come up room temperature. I put mine in the refrigerator the night before and then let them sit out for about an hour.
2. Cut your bacon strips in half. Also cut your cheddar cheese in small chucks. Mine were about 1/4" wide by about 1/2 inch long.
3. Wrap a piece of cheese and a tater tot with bacon. Stick a toothpick through to hold it all together.
4. Dredge it through brown sugar.
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 20-25 minutes.
I used my new Pampered Chef Small Ridge Baker so the grease would drip away from my bundles of goodness. By the way - I think this little baker is quickly going to become one of my favorite kitchen items!
Look at the melted cheese! These things were the bomb! Hope you find a reason to whip up a batch and enjoy them as much as we did.
Handmade Tuesday's with Kristen
Let's Be Friends Blog Hop with The Dwelling Tree