Penny's Passion: 2020 Christmas Three-Tier Stand

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

2020 Christmas Three-Tier Stand

Christmas is coming and today I'm excited to show you the decorations on our three-tier tray.  And I can take zero credit for the adorable creation!  My friend, Carol, and her crew popped by my house last week and did their magic.  Having her come and decorate my house every year for Christmas is a gift I love giving myself.  They do an amazing job and we just get to sit back and enjoy.  Now for your enjoyment, here's our three-tier tray ~


Carol and her crew not only decorated the tray but the entire window sill.  The area looks like a winter wonderland!


From the top to the bottom, I love every layer of the tray.  




The sides of the tray are as cute as the tray itself.  




Even the window sill decorations put a smile on my face.


I love having this scene to enjoy while I'm cleaning up the dishes and knocking around in the kitchen!  It makes it impossible not to get in the Christmas spirit.


Don't forget to visit my Instagram post (HERE) and enter to win an AMAZING prize package worth $550!  Let the Christmas season begin!

3 comments: