Penny's Passion: Five on Friday - January 19, 2024

Friday, January 19, 2024

Five on Friday - January 19, 2024

Happy Fri-nally!  This has been a week and I'm so, so glad Friday has arrived!  Let's get straight into my five for today ~

1.  Hostess Valentine Ding Dongs
I'm not going to lie, I love Ding Dongs.  So, when I spotted the Valentine's Ding Dongs I was overjoyed!  These heart-shaped chocolate-covered cakes are available at Sam's and I hear they are also at Aldi's.  What a fun little treat to slip in your lunch bag.  They are out for a limited time so get them while you can!

Speaking of Valentine's, I bought a pack of these adorable window clings and I'm going to decorate like crazy with them!  They are going on the sidelights by my front door, mirrors in the bathrooms and any place else they will stick.  The package comes with a total of 100 heart clings so there will be plenty to spread them around everywhere! 


We have had some VERY cold weather this week.  My husband, Eric, has to work in and out of the elements all day.  One thing that helped him make it through the week was a rechargeable hand warmer that was gifted to him.  The charge on the hand warmer lasted all day and was a life saver in the kind of weather we had.  I wish I would have had one back in the day when I was sitting on the sidelines of Ian's sporting events!  


A friend of mine gave me a tube of Jack Black NightMode Lip Treatment.  This stuff is amazing!  Her daughters had turned her on to it and it definitely lives up to the hype.  I've been using it at bedtime and it was made my lips feel and look so much better!  The winter has been hard on my lips in years past, but this year I'm winning the battle of dried, cracked lips thanks to this lip treatment.  
Jack Black NighMode Lip Treatment

5.  Common Courtesy...


Have a fantastic weekend!  We have our Bible study group meeting tonight and then I have girls' night out tomorrow.  We're hoping the Kansas City Chiefs bring us a big win on Sunday!  Oh, and I still have a little bit of Christmas decorations to put away.  See you next week!

In case you missed it this week ~

1 comment:

  1. My mother in law swears by those rechargeable handwarmers. We got her one for Christmas last year and she invested in a second one so she can keep one handwarmer in each glove while she walks.

    ReplyDelete