Penny's Passion: 2024 Valentine's Porch

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

2024 Valentine's Porch

Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I talk about something I'm thinking about and invite you to link up and do the same.  Today I'm thinking about the touch of Valentine's decor on our front porch!

When the Christmas decorations come down, I'm anxious to get the Valentine's decorations up!  I started with our front porch this year and added a new wreath.  


For years now, we have had two tall planters on each side of our front door.  They have held up so well and my love for them hasn't waned.  We usually have holiday decorations in them or ferns through the summer.  After Christmas, I decided to add two fern balls to the planters.  That decision was a winner!



We hope our Valentine-decorated front porch radiates love and warmth for this season.  Now I need to get busy with the inside!  

Shop the Post


Now it's your turn.  What are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS ideas for a Valentine's front porch, Penny!
    Don't forget to join us over at the Creatively Crafty Linky Party every Wednesday through Sunday
    https://creativelybeth.com/creative-crafts-linky-party/
    Followed and Pinned!
    Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUGE fan of boxwood balls and use them all over my home. They're stunning on the front porch! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm! xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny, I love the new wreath! It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete