Penny's Passion: Travel Ready: The Essentials I'm Packing

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Travel Ready: The Essentials I'm Packing

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I talk about something on my mind and invite you to link up and do the same.  This is going to be a short one because I'm headed to the beach bright and early tomorrow morning and I still need to pack.


The beach is where I can truly unwind and reconnect with myself.  I'm taking this trip with a girlfriend and I can't wait to have days of fun and catching up.  No doubt we will solve several world problems!

I thought I'd share a few things that always make it in my suitcase when I travel.  If I love them enough to travel with them, you know you need them in your life too!  The first is my silk pillowcase.  My bedhead isn't as bad since I started using a silk pillowcase and I never wake up with sheet marks on my face.  It folds in a small form and hardly takes up any room in my suitcase.  Definitely worth bringing along!



Also making the suitcase are my face and body face scrubbers.  I love these things and don't leave home without them.  They, too, also take up virtually no room in the suitcase.  



I always throw in a few games.  My favorite travel games are Qwixx, Yahtzee and Roll for It.  They won't take up much room in your luggage and will give you hours of fun.


This year I'm also throwing in my little portable air pump.  My raft for the pool will need to be blown up and it's always a bit of a pain to have to fill it with air.  Not this year!



Okay, that's enough chatter about what I'm packing.  I've got to actually pack!  Link up and tell us what you're thinking out loud about today ~

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fabulous time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the beach! Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! Thanks for hosting, have a great week ahead! Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip, Penny, and thank you for hosting.
    My entries this week are numbered #127+128
    Hope you will join/share M-Sat at https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Penny, for hosting weekly.
    My entries this week are numbered #20+21
    Hope you will join/share M-Sat at https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete