Penny's Passion: Sunshine Shroomscape

Monday, August 12, 2024

Sunshine Shroomscape

I have been a little lax changing the decor on our tiered tray, but this weekend I managed to put away our Let's Go Places items and update to Sunshine Shroomscape!   



My friend Jill and I went on the hunt for more sunflower things, but found the most adorable mushrooms at Hobby Lobby.  Mushrooms and sunflowers go together, right?  Each layer of the tray hosts both!




The Sunshine Shroomscape captures the brightness of sunflowers and the whimsical nature of mushrooms.  


The welcome sign rounds out the warmth of the sunflowers and the charm of the mushrooms.  


Standing at our sink and looking over the window will fill me with smiles until it's time to bring out the pumpkins!



2 comments:

  1. So cute! I just bought those same mushrooms (the small ones in the tray). Mushrooms are sure trending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely 'scape' on the buffet table, Penny! Love all the fall elements! Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Turn About! I'm delighted to be featuring your post at this week's party!

    ReplyDelete