Penny's Passion: Let's Go Places Tiered Tray

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Let's Go Places Tiered Tray

It's Thursday and I'm so happy you stopped by to see what I'm thinking out loud about today! I'm excited to share our latest tier-tray design.  


I had been antsy to find a new theme and when I saw these travel things at Michael's I knew I'd found it!  


We printed wallet-size pictures from a few trips we have taken with our son and daughter-in-law.  They added a personal touch to each tier of the tray!



A gold plated airplane tops off the tray!


The large print in the back of the window screams "Let's Go Places".

.

Rounding out the window is a globe reminding us of all the places around the world we would love to visit.


Seeing the pictures from previous vacations definitely puts a smile on my face every time I look at the window.  I'm already thinking of additional pictures I want to add to the window! 


Now it's your turn - what are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Penny, I love the tiered tray! All those beautiful memories displayed make it so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun theme for your tiered tray! Every time you look at it, you must smile thinking of all the memories it holds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tiered trays. I keep telling myself I'm going to start doing tiered trays seasonally but haven't done so yet. Your tray is delightful.
    Visiting today from PoCoLo #3&4

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely themed display. Thanks for joining in with #pocolo, hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete