Penny's Passion: Let's Make Spinach Artichoke Tartlets

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Let's Make Spinach Artichoke Tartlets

Hello and welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday.  Here is where I talk about something I'm thinking about and invite you to link up and do the same.  Today I'm sharing a quick, easy appetizer anyone can make and everyone will love!  Spinach artichoke tartlets have quickly become one of my go-to appetizers.


 Here's What You Need
A box of Athens Phyllo Shells
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese


I saw someone whipping these up on Instagram and knew I wanted to make them.  They proved to be not only quick and easy to make but also a crowd-pleasing appetizer.  I first made them for my Galentine's party.  Then turned around and made them for our Super Bowl party too.  

Athens Phyllo Shells are so versatile.  We almost always have a box or two in the freezer.  They are so easy to stuff with either a sweet or savory filling for an appetizer or dessert.  For today's recipe, I stuffed them with the spinach artichoke dip from Sam's Club.  

Here's What You Do
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Take your shells out of the freezer and arrange them on a baking sheet.  There's no need to thaw or pre-bake them.

Next, fill each shell with the spinach artichoke dip.  It takes a teaspoon or so for each shell.


Top the filled shell with a little bit of shredded mozzarella cheese.


Pop in the oven for 15 minutes.  Remove and serve.


It doesn't get any easier than that!  The creamy, flavorful dip combined with the crunchy shell is the perfect combination.  Can't wait to have them again!

Now it's your turn.  What are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Those spinach artichoke tartlets look amazing! I love how easy they are to prepare. Thank you for sharing the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound delicious!! I love anything with spinach artichoke dip... and yet I have never ever made any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding little tarts, pinned it.
    My links: 32+33. We will be so happy if you share your blog links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING

    ReplyDelete