Penny's Passion: 2024 Spring Mantel

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

2024 Spring Mantel

Thanks for stopping by Thinking Out Loud Thursday today!  On Thursday, I share something I'm thinking out loud about and invite you to link up and do the same.  Today I'm sharing our spring mantel!


Our spring mantel this year is basically the same one we had last year with a few flowers thrown in.  The pictures I picked up last year at Hobby Lobby are still some of my favorites so I certainly didn't mind using them again.  

Each piece of art has a thoughtful message that helps remind us of what is important.  I love having these reminders to look at every day!




It's almost time to replace this mantel with our Fourth of July pieces, so I thought I better share it before it comes down!


Now it's your turn - what are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Penny, your Spring mantel is lovely. I love how it came together. 🌸🌷🌼
    ~Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spring mantel looks great. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I no longer have a mantel, but I sure enjoy how you change yours up from time to time, Have a great weekend ahead, and thanks for hosting! Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your spring mantel is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous mantel decoration, love it.
    Thanks, Penny, for hosting and having me over.
    My entries are numbered #15+16.
    Please join and share your posts with us https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting! Your mantel is very springy, :)
    Take care and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete