Penny's Passion: Five on Friday - May 17, 2024

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Five on Friday - May 17, 2024

Hello Friday!  I am so excited to see this weekend get here.  The last several weeks I've been on the go and, as fun as they were, I'm looking forward to having a bit slower weekend coming up.  Kicking it off with my five for this week ~

1.  Bridgerton
Season three of Bridgerton has begun!  Netflix dropped four episodes yesterday and will be delivering another four on June 13.  This season explores the love story of Colin and Penelope.  I couldn't help myself and binge-watched all four episodes already.  It's steamy!  And the costumes are fabulous!  I might just have to rewatch it again over the weekend.


2.  Krispy Kreme and Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton's doughnut debut is happening at Krispy Kreme!  The southern sweets doughnut collection is made up of Dolly Dazzler (pink icing with a butterfly), Banana Puddin' Pie, Peachy Keen and Chocolate Creme Pie.  These are being offered for a limited time and will be gone on June 16, so get them while you can!

3.  Living Proof
Bon Jovi is releasing a new single today, and I can't wait to hear it!  Living Proof is from their next album, Forever, which will be coming out on June 7.  Bon Jovi shared a snippet of the song on Instagram and it definitely has vibes of Living on a Prayer.  Jon has been through some voice issues, but apparently, he's all healed and ready to rock.  

I picked up a couple of cap-sleeve tanks from Amazon and they are remarkably good.  They are heavy enough to not be see-through and are a great length.  The cap sleeve makes it a little more fashionable than a plain t-shirt.  You also can't beat the price - just $19.99 and you can also click the box for a 25% discount.  I have a feeling I'll be wearing them on repeat all summer long!


5.  It's good to try...


Have a great weekend!  We are visiting a winery tomorrow.  I'm also hoping to power wash the patio.  It always amazes me how different the concrete looks after it's been cleaned!  See you back next week!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get around to watching Bridgerton. I have never seen it before, it's one of those shows that I have never got around to.
    I have listened to Bon Jovi's new song a few times today and I love it. I think it's a cross between Living on a Prayer and It's My Life! Now I am hoping he does another tour and comes over to the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been away from blog writing and blog reading for so long. Missed you. Glad to read this post and by coincidence, as I began reading, we turned on Bridgerton and are starting the first episode of the new season. Oh, the costumes!!
    So glad you shared the Dolly doughnuts. I am going to have to try each one. We have a Krispy Kreme a few miles from home but a Dunkin within walking distance. How I love a doughnut!!

    ReplyDelete