Penny's Passion: Thinking Out Loud Thursday - June 14, 2018

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Thinking Out Loud Thursday - June 14, 2018

Hello friends!  Thanks for stopping by Thinking Out Loud Thursday.

Today is the second of three days off work for me.  Eric and I had a bazillion house projects that were accumulating so I decided to take a few days and try to get some of them done.  Yesterday was day one and even though we worked our rear ends off, the list is no where near complete!  However, we did manage to get a few things checked off the list and that is a win in my book!

Knowing that my to-do list is a lot longer than my time to get everything done, I'm thinking out loud today about a few of my favorite quotes that help keep me motivated.

Having trouble getting started? Take a deep breath and just begin...

motivation quotes | personal development | success| personal growth motivation | self-improvement

Buy When You Feel like Stopping Motivational Quote 8x10 Poster Print. Fitness fans and athletes will love this motivating sports quote for their wall.

10 Quotes To Get You Out Of The End Of The School Year Slump | The Odyssey

Now I've got to get back to work!  I'll be sharing some of the projects that kept me busy next week and you won't want to miss them!  

Have a great Thursday!  Link up and share what you're thinking out loud about today.


Enjoy more Thoughts for Thursday at:

6 comments:

  1. Great motivational quotes! Good luck on tackling that list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these quotes! Good luck crossing off items on your to-do list.

    -lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing quotes to get e through the day!! Thank you!! =)

    Have a great day lady! Melanie | Toots + Dill Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quotes. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time off. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Tony Robbins quote! Thanks for the opportunity to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have GOT to start scheduling my writing on my book. It just doesn't happen the way things are now. I need to turn off the bloody cell, and maybe even start writing on paper to avoid the distractions that come from writing on my laptop. Unless I just don't open a browser and only open Word. Thanks for the Tony Robbins quote. Pinned this post!!

    ReplyDelete