Penny's Passion: Five on Friday - June 25, 2021

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Five on Friday - June 25, 2021

Hey, hey!  It's Friday!  We were coming off a busy weekend and have managed to make it through the week.  I'm pumped about having a weekend to catch up on some things.  Let's start it off with my five for today ~

I just love flag bunting and this is the time of year it's perfect to decorate with.  Drape on your porch, across your fireplace mantle, or as a table skirt.  Wherever you put it, it will add a bit of flare.  It's not too late to be ready for July 4th if you order from Amazon Prime!  


2.  Wedding on the Ranch
If you're a Pioneer Woman fan, you probably already know that Ree's daughter tied the knot on the ranch in May.  Well, you are invited to a front-row seat of the film version of the nuptials!  Food Network and Discovery+ are airing the wedding on June 26 (Saturday) at 11 a.m. Eastern time.  I can't wait to see this wedding special!   


3.  Krispy Kreme's New Strawberry Doughnut
Krispy Kreme is honoring the Super Strawberry Moon on June 24 by releasing a limited-edition supermoon-inspired donut!  The Strawberry Supermoon doughnut has strawberry filling and is dipped in strawberries and Kreme icing.  Then it's topped with graham cracker "moon dust".  Sounds pretty yummy to me!


Later this summer, I'll be spending a week on the beach and I'm adding this little gadget to my packing list.  It's a hook that you can attach to your umbrella pole to hang things from.  Ingenious!  Our towels will be nice and dry without sand all in them.  This little thing would be great to take camping too.  Need one for your vacation?


5.  Just an FYI...


Now let's start this weekend!  Eric and I are trying to rewatch some of the Star Wars movies before our trip to Disney.  I'm spending some time with our daughter-in-law tomorrow getting pampered with manicures and pedicures.  If you read my summer bucket list, you know I'm going to try to get a jump on packing for our vacation so some of that is hopefully happening this weekend.  So many fun things!  

3 comments:

  1. Oh I just bet that wedding special will be amazing! And that umbrella hook is pure genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those strawberry doughnuts are so pretty and just love bunting flags. You commented on my last weeks post about French Lick...I share that trip on today’s Friday favs. Are you from down there? (I couldn’t reply to your email and you probably can’t to this either as I too am a no reply blogger) but my parents are from there. My dad lives down there now. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always share the best stuff. I need that umbrella hook for camping and that bunting is perfect.

    ReplyDelete