Happy Friday from Maine! We are spending our last few days in Maine exploring Acadia. It is truly so beautiful here! But I'm taking a minute away from the amazing views to share my Five on Friday post. Let's go ~
1. Verity
If you’re a Colleen Hoover fan, you’ll want to put Verity on your movie radar! The bestselling psychological thriller is hitting the big screen with Anne Hathaway, Dakota Johnson, and Josh Hartnett. The book was dark, twisty, and definitely a little disturbing, so I’m curious to see how it translates to the screen. This one looks perfect for kicking off spooky season!After Paul and Chelsea Tanner’s fairytale wedding, their future is full of promise. But their honeymoon to Paris takes a dark, shocking turn when they are kidnapped while on a day trip to the French countryside. Who would target them, and why? It turns out this is not the first crime of its kind. The search for clues soon stretches across borders, with the FBI, CIA, and French Intelligence trying to work together to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Struggling to find answers, a young lawyer is recruited to be the bait in an elaborate CIA operation.
I bought this lobster sweater specifically for our Maine trip, and it has been one of my favorite things I packed! It’s cute, fun, and just screams New England coastal style. Throw it on with jeans and you have an instant outfit that looks put together without even trying. And honestly, you don’t need a trip to Maine as an excuse to wear it! If you love unique sweaters that get noticed, add this one to your cart—you’ll be so glad you did!
5. Yep...
We’re wrapping up our Maine adventure, and I’m definitely not ready to say goodbye to the beautiful views, lobster, and all the memories we’ve made along the way. I hope you have a wonderful first weekend of October filled with a little fall fun of your own. Thanks so much for stopping by, and I’ll see you back here next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment