Penny's Passion: Look -- It's my new look!

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Look -- It's my new look!

Friday night my blog was transformed.  I had been working with Ali from Ali in Bloom on the blog design to give it a bit more professional and sharp look.  When she sent me a note late Friday afternoon to say she thought she could install the new template later that day, I immediately felt like I was waiting for a new baby to be born.  I was anxious, excited and full of anticipation. 

Ali was a joy to work with.  She asks you to first fill out a questionnaire so she understands what you want your blog to look like.  Since I'm so new at blogging, I really didn't know exactly what I was looking for -- but she did because I'm in love with the new look!  Hope you like it as much as I do.

Thanks, Ali!  Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment