Penny's Passion: Thinking Out Loud Thursday - October 31, 2019

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Thinking Out Loud Thursday - October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!  I'm sharing some of our Halloween decorations today on Thinking Out Loud Thursday.  I swear I was going to post these pictures the first week of the month and time totally got away from me.  But better late than never!

Our mantel has become one of my favorite things to decorate each season.  It becomes the focal point of our family room!




During one of the girls weekends, we did a little shopping and I picked up a string of wool balls.  There is a million ways to use these so I have a feeling they will be appearing for years to come somewhere in my decorations.


I just couldn't pass up adding the Witches Welcome sign!


Another area that gets decorated for most every season is the wooden tray that sits on our coffee table.  I purchased this tray years ago to use at a wedding and have loved it ever since!  




Eric haunts up our artificial tree by spreading a web and hanging skulls and skeletons.  


Hope you have a spooktacular Halloween!  I'm going to try very hard to blog about my Thanksgiving decorations before the end of November!  Wish me luck!!

Now it's your turn.  What are you Thinking Out Loud about today.  Link up and share!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. Your decorations are awesome and have a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice decorations. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween came too fast and I didnt decorate as much. Oh well, next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how it all turned out. I especially like how the artificial tree is decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What darling decorations! I especially love your sparkly black birds. Looked everywhere for a black bird. Finally found a bedraggled one at Walmart. Maybe I could spray mine with glitter?

    ReplyDelete