Penny's Passion: Sunflower Power

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Sunflower Power

Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I share something I'm thinking about and invite you to link up and do the same.  Today I want to share our sunflower decor!


Before I left for vacation, I decided it was past time to change the decor on our mantel.  We still had our 4th of July decorations up, which I justified keeping until after the Olympics (the USA and all).  Since the next holiday to decorate for is Halloween, we needed a theme in between then and now.  Sunflowers were the winners!

The decision to go with sunflowers was made even easier because my friend Carol had just made the most gorgeous sunflower wreath for my front door.  I'm so blessed to have her in my life!


      

Our mailbox got a little sprucing up with a new magnetic cover.  We have an entire collection of magnetic covers and enjoy changing them out each season.


Sunflowers seem to be the craze lately.  So many places in our area have sunflower fields to visit.  I must admit, I love them!  Glancing up and seeing them clustered on the mantel makes me smile!




Now it's your turn.  What are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Your sunflowers make me smile, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol's sunflower wreath is gorgeous! I'd love one like that for my door. Thansk for hosting every week, Penny. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love sunflowers! That wreath is beautiful and your mantle is so eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the uses of the sunflowers. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is some beautiful decor. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful sunflowers! Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete