Penny's Passion: Christmas 2021 Three-Tier Stand

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Christmas 2021 Three-Tier Stand

Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I share something that's on my mind and invite to you link up and do the same.

One of the happiest days of the year for me happened a few weeks ago.  It's the day my friend Carol and her crew come to my house to decorate for Christmas.  I leave for work in the morning with bare trees and boxes of decorations sitting around.  When I arrive back home everything is decorated and beautiful!  (See why I think it's one of the happiest days of the year!)

Today I'm sharing the three-tier stand.  Our three-tier stand sits in our kitchen window.  Over the years, the decorations have spread out beyond just the stand and are now covering the entire window space.  And that doesn't make me one bit sad because it looks fabulous!  I can't thank Carol enough for her magic touch on transforming the area into a little winter wonderland!


We are picking up our niece and nephews next week and they will be spending the weekend with us.  One of the activities I have planned is for them to write letters to Santa.  Guest where we will be depositing them ~



Carol added the Santa mugs this year and they are the perfect touch!


The whole area puts a smile on my face.  It sure makes standing at the sink doing dishes a lot merrier!







Now it's your turn - what are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. Everyone needs a Carol Elf in their life! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the corner sink, you always decorate it so creatively! Thanks for hosting, have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow are you lucky to have such a thoughtful friend. I love how festive it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are fortunate to have such good friends, Pam! Love the Letters for Santa Cookie jar! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and festive corner of the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your vignette---and myself, we are using LOTS of red this year...which is so cheery, vintage and FUN. Have a Happy Holiday Season! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete