Penny's Passion: Five on Friday - December 10, 2021

Friday, December 10, 2021

Five on Friday - December 10, 2021

Happy Friday friends!  It hit me this week how close Christmas is.  I've been trying to be present and enjoy all the moments.  This weekend we'll be joined by a friend of mine who is coming to visit.  I can't wait for her to get here and the fun to begin!  

Before all the weekend action starts, here's my five for this week ~

1.  And Just Like That
It's back!  The Sex and the City reboot called And Just Like That started yesterday on HBO Max.  I loved Sex and the City and am so excited that the girls are back!  Three of my friends and I got together last night to watch the first two episodes that were just dropped.  It was a fun little viewing party complete with cosmos!  


2.  Being the Ricardos
Do you love Lucy?  The description says "Shocking personal accusations, a political smear, and cultural taboos threaten the relationship between Hollywood power couple Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz".  I've always been intrigued with Lucy, so I'm adding this one to my list of movies I want to see.


3.  Sips By
You've heard me talk about my Sips By box before, but since we're getting close to Christmas and some of you might still be trying to find gifts, it's worth mentioning again.  If you have a tea lover in your life, this subscription box is perfect for them!  After anwering a brief survey letting them know what kind of tea you prefer, a curated box of four different teas arrives in your mailbox each month for you to try.  I get mine delivered to work and it's such a nice surprise every time a box arrives.  I've found some of my favorite teas from the samples I've received.  If you'd like to gift this to someone, or to yourself, click HERE!


4.  Christmas Earrings
Looking for some festive earrings to wear this holiday season?  Check out the nine-pack available from Amazon!  With Prime shipping, you'll have in plenty of time to enjoy each pair before the big day.  Or divide them up and share them with all your friends!

5.  I love Hallmark movies!


Hope you have a fabulous weekend!  I'm taking a vacation day today and trying to cross off a few holiday-related items like gift wrapping and card making off my list.  We have so many fun things going on next week so I need to use my time wisely today!  Hope to see you back here soon!

2 comments:

  1. I was literally just thinking about Christmas earrings this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Just Like That.... ugh. What a wild first 2 episodes! I absolutely LOVE I Love Lucy. I'm always on the fence about movies like this. You know, never meet your hero and all that. But, it looks well cast so I may need to make an exception!

    ReplyDelete