Penny's Passion: Five on Friday - May 6, 2022

Friday, May 6, 2022

Five on Friday - May 6, 2022

Happy Friday!  This day is a little bitter sweet for us because it's the last day of our vacation.  We'll be headed home tomorrow.  I've had to do quite a bit more work on this vacation than I'd hoped, so we just might need another vacation soon!  

Let's look at my five for today ~

1.  Mother's Day
Sunday is Mother's Day!  President Woodrow Wilson proclaimed Mother's Day a national holiday for the first time on May 9, 1914.  I would like to wish a special Happy Mother's Day to my mom and mother-in-law!  And Happy Mother's Day to everyone who unselfishly dedicates their time and talents to mothering.  Hope you have a wonderful day!


2.  Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
For all you Doctor Strange fans, get ready for the release of the newest movie.  Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness opens today!  Here's the synopsis from Fandango ~

In Marvel Studios’ “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness,” the MCU unlocks the Multiverse and pushes its boundaries further than ever before. Journey into the unknown with Doctor Strange, who, with the help of mystical allies both old and new, traverses the mind-bending and dangerous alternate realities of the Multiverse to confront a mysterious new adversary.

I recently ordered this top in black from Amazon and love it!  We had a concert coming up and I just wanted something new to wear and had zero time to go shopping.  So I took a chance and ordered from Amazon.  It comes in a ton of colors and the fit is true to size.  


While on vacation this week, I've been doing a lot of reading outside.  My old Kindle was very difficult to see when I was sitting outside with my sunglasses on.  Eric gifted me a Kindle Paperwhite for Christmas and I'm loving it!  It's so easy to see in the bright sunshine and has made reading at the beach so much more enjoyable!  Another great feature is it's waterproof.  So if you're at the pool or laying in the tub, no worries if it gets a little wet.  Love it!


5.  So true...


Hope you're weekend is wonderful!  I'll be sharing our vacation story next week so be sure to pop in.

1 comment:

  1. I ordered that same top from Amazon; sadly I did not order the correct size though and it looked weird on me. I'm betting my youngest will be asking my husband to go to the movies this weekend; he's a huge marvel fan.

    ReplyDelete