Penny's Passion: Five on Friday - March 3, 2023

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Five on Friday - March 3, 2023

Friday is here!  This is one week I could honestly have used an extra day.  I'm helping with a wedding this weekend and every night I've been busy wrapping up all the last-minute details.  My friend TW is here now to help me, so I'm feeling much calmer!  Before I turn 100% of my attention to all things wedding, here's my five for this week ~
I'm so excited that Daisy Jones and the Six starts today on Amazon Prime!  I'm equally excited to listen to the soundtrack, Aurora.  When I was reading the book, I actually Googled Aurora to see if it was a real album.  It wasn't then, but it is now!  The album is comprised of 11 songs and I can't wait to listen to every one of them!
I wanted something new to wear to the wedding I'm helping with this weekend but had zero time to shop.  So I turned to Amazon.  I found this little number and it was love at the first try on.  The length falls right above my knee so I don't have to worry about bending over and showing more than I want to.  It's made of polyester with mesh sleeves, which appears to not wrinkle easily.  Perfect for wearing all day long!  


3.  National Anthem Day
Today is National Anthem Day, a time set aside to commemorate the day in 1931 the United States adopted "The Star-Spangled Banner" as its National Anthem.  I have to say, I love a good rendition of our country's national anthem.  One of my favorites is when Whitney Houston sang her version at Super Bowl XXV in 1991. What's your favorite?

You've heard me talk about this item before, but I've been using it a lot this week and it's definitely worth mentioning it again.  If you are going to be spraying anything out of a can (paint, glue, anything), you need one of these triggers.  It hooks right onto the can and is so much easier than trying to press down the nozzle with your finger.  I use it a lot when I'm crafting for the spray glue can.  We've also used it with paint.  LOVE it!



5.  Me and directions...


Okay - it's back to wedding prep for me!  Have a great weekend and I'll see you back next week.  

1 comment: