Penny's Passion: 2024 Front Porch

Monday, October 21, 2024

2024 Front Porch

Last weekend I took down our sunflower wreath and put up our fall one.  I wanted to touch up our side planters and panicked a bit when I walked into Michael's and there wasn't so much as a single pumpkin to be had.  WHAT?!?  It's only the middle of October!  Okay, note to self:  finish buying fall decorations by August.


Luckily, I ran over to At Home and they had me covered.  I found a leaf garland and metal pumpkins that would serve my purpose.


We've had the black planters for years, and I love updating them with seasonal and holiday decor. To keep them stable during strong winds, we've placed several bricks at the bottom.  They were a great purchase!  

Available HERE

Available HERE

The wreath is new this year.  I picked it up from a local craft Facebook group.  The creator, Brittany Liberton, did a great job!



The orange buffalo plaid rug (available HERE) adds a vibrant pop of color as well.  I picked it up from Amazon.  Two of the three pumpkins on each side of the door are real and one is fake.  Can you tell which one isn't real?  


After my small panic attack, I think I pulled off a nice fall porchscape.  I'm immediately going to start thinking about Christmas before all those decorations are gone too!  


No comments:

Post a Comment