Penny's Passion: Not-So-Spooky Spider Tablescape

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Not-So-Spooky Spider Tablescape

Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday, where I share what's on my mind and invite you to join in by linking up and sharing your thoughts too!  Today I'm sharing my Halloween tablescape!


Halloween will be here before we know it.  We skipped putting up our Halloween decorations this year and went straight into Fall.  But I couldn't totally ignore it so I decided to do a not-so-spooky tablescape in honor of Halloween.

Target had the cutest Happy Halloween plates this year and I couldn't resist picking some up.  I only got 4 and now I'm thinking I might get a few more.  


The buffalo plaid placemats are from Amazon.  When they arrived, the package was super thin and I was afraid there really wasn't four in the pack.  Wrong!  They were all there.  The upside is they won't take up hardly any room to store.  :)

A couple packages of glittery spiders from Michaels went a long way!  I used glue dots to attach them to the glasses and candlesticks.  




Overall, the table came together super quick leaving me plenty of time to move on to the menu!  




Shop the Post

Now it's your turn.  What are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. These days I'm mostly thinking about how I'm going to get my garden cut back before the snow flies. I seem to be behind this year on fall chores. Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, thanks so much for hosting! Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Penny, for hosting, enjoy your day and rest of the week.
    My entries this week are numbered #18+19
    Come and join us weekly at https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a nice table. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’d love for you to join us over at the Creatively Crafty Linky Party every Wednesday through Sunday
    https://creativelybeth.com/creative-crafts-linky-party/
    Followed and Pinned!
    Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete