Penny's Passion: Walmart Beauty Box

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Walmart Beauty Box

Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I share something I'm thinking about and invite you to do the same.  Link up below and share what's on your mind today.

It always makes me smile when I pull down the door on the mailbox and there's a package sitting inside waiting for me.  That's just one of the many reasons I'm in love with the Walmart Beauty Box.  Four times a year, once each season, Walmart delivers to me a little box of happy.


Did you know Walmart even had such a magical thing?  I've been a subscriber for some time now, but I'm not sure I've ever shared this secret with you.  For only $5 per season (shipping included), they will send you a box full of goodies from the best beauty brands sold at Walmart.

Let's take a peek at what was in my latest arrival ~


Soleil Sensitive Disposable Razor
3 Flexible Blades
Comfort Shield Helps Protect Skin from Nicks & Cuts
Effortlessly Glides for Silky Smooth Skin
Soothing Moisture Strip Enriched with Aloe Vera


Blistix Conditioning Lip Serum
Blistex Conditioning Lip Serum's ultra-rich
daily use formula soaks in to thoroughly moisturize and 
completely revitalize lips.


ROC Eye Cream
Refresh & Revitalize the Skin Around Your Eyes
3 Age-Defying Results
Visibly reduces the appearance of puffiness, dark circles and fine lines around the eye by 50%


Silhouette in Bloom Fragrance
Christian Siriano Silhouette in Bloom is the sophisticated, feminine and
elegant vision of women translated into a flowerful fragrance.


Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Strip to Scrub
An innovative new strip that
transforms with water into a scrub


All this for the low price of $5.  Heck, the excitement of having a package in the mailbox alone was worth the five bucks!  In all seriousness, I love this subscription box because 9 times out of 10 the items are ones I will truly use.  The sizes are convenient to throw in my travel bag too.  

Want one for yourself?  Click HERE to get started.  I don't think you will be sad you did!

Now it's your turn.  Share what you're thinking out loud about today.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. I was always wondering about the Walmart box. It has a lot of good useful items. I think I am going to try one out. Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete